Amazon is currently offering a pretty sweet deal that will get you $15 whenever you send a digital gift card to the value of $50. The beauty of this deal is that you can always just send the gift card to yourself.
That then means that you have $65 to spend, $15 of which is absolutely free.
It’s a $15 profit for a few clicks and it’s almost impossible to beat that kind of deal right now. We’re told by some people that this deal is only available to those who have yet to buy a gift card, while others have simply created new accounts to send the gift card from. There doesn’t seem to be anything stopping you from doing that.
Making the purchase is simple. Add a gift card of at least $50 value to your cart from here and then begin the checkout process. You then need to enter the discount code GIFTCARD2021 to be credited with the free $15. Do that, and you’ll receive the following message by way of confirmation.
Congratulations, your purchase qualifies you for an Amazon.com credit. A one-time $15 promotional credit will be automatically applied to your account and emailed to you within three (3) days after shipping.
Pretty cool, right? Now you just need to find something lovely to buy with your free money!
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 14.5 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14.5 Released
- Jailbreak iOS 14.5 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Tutorial]
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.5 And iPadOS 14.5 [Guide]
- How To Fix Bad iOS 14 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Convert Factory Wired Apple CarPlay To Wireless Apple CarPlay In Your Car Easily, Here’s How
- iPhone 12 / Pro Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- Best iPhone 12, 12 Pro Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- Best iPhone 12 Mini Screen Protector: Here’s A List Worth Checkin
- Best iPhone 12 Pro Max Screen Protector: Here Is A List Worth Checking
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.