It’s time to add a brand new 1080p dash cam in your car for a low price of just $25.19. It features night vision, WDR, motion detection and more.
It’s an unfortunate fact that if you’re driving in 2019, a dash cam is almost a necessity and in some countries, it’s a legal requirement. Being able to record what happens, and when, can be vital if the worst were to happen while going about your business, so you want to be sure that the camera you are using is capturing everything. At the same time, you don’t want to break the bank for something that will, hopefully at least, never be needed. That’s where the folks at APEMAN come in. Already offering a dash cam at a great price, they’ve slashed that price for a limited time.
The camera in question features a sensor that can capture videos in 1080p and has a 3-inch display at the back. There’s night vision for recording in the dark, as well as a G-sensor that will allow the camera to automatically record if a jolt or bump is detected. That can be a great way of saving space on a memory card, for example.
So what’s the deal? Well, right now there are a couple of discounts that can be stacked to make one great saving.
Buy: APEMAN Dashboard FHD 1080P Car Camera from Amazon: $25.19 with code TZW5TYGQ and by clipping the on-page coupon | Original price $40
That’s a saving that you won’t want to miss out on, this well-reviewed dash cam is a great option for anyone who wants a capable camera, but doesn’t want it to cost the Earth, either.
You may also like to check out:
- How To Downgrade iOS 12.1.2 To iOS 12.1 / iOS 12.1.1
- iOS 12.1.2 Release Notes, Changelog And Other Changes As Highlighted By Apple
- Download iOS 12.1.2 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone XS, XS Max, XR, X, And More
- Jailbreak iOS 12.1.1 / iOS 12.1: Project Zero Team Publishes Privilege Escalation Bug That Could Lead To First Public iOS 12 Jailbreak
- Call Of Duty Legends Of War Android APK Beta Download Of 1.0.0 Version Released