You don’t have to have a license to kill to be a fan of the epic James Bond movies, and we’ve been watching them since we were probably too young to watch such things.
Anyone who finds themselves in need of a little James Bond action, or knows someone who is, can pick each and every movie up for just a couple of dollars apiece right now, with the whole box set selling for less than $70.
That’s a lot of movies for not a lot of money, and we’re not talking DVDs here, either. Amazon is offering Blu-rays of every single James Bond movie for the minuscule price of $67.97.
Whether your favorite James Bond is Sean Connery, Timothy Dalton, or even Pierce Brosnan, there’s plenty of movie time to sink your teeth into right here and we think you’re in for a real bargain.
The only downside we can see is that this is purely a disc-only deal, so there are no digital versions to be had. That’s a small issue considering the deal you’re getting though, and we absolutely wouldn’t let it put us off picking up a real bargain.
If you order now you’re not going to get this before Christmas, so keep that in mind when you’re planning your order. In fact, this box set is currently out of stock, with stock not expected to arrive until just after Christmas. Still, when everything does arrive, you’ll have some great movies to watch!
Buy: The James Bond Collection on Blu-ray [24 films] from Amazon: $67.97 | Original price: $93.96
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 12.1.2 16C104 IPSW Links, OTA For iPhone XS, Max, XR, X And More
- How To Downgrade iOS 12.1.2 To iOS 12.1 / iOS 12.1.1
- iOS 12.1.2 Release Notes, Changelog And Other Changes As Highlighted By Apple
- Download iOS 12.1.2 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone XS, XS Max, XR, X, And More
- Jailbreak iOS 12.1.1 / iOS 12.1: Project Zero Team Publishes Privilege Escalation Bug That Could Lead To First Public iOS 12 Jailbreak
- Call Of Duty Legends Of War Android APK Beta Download Of 1.0.0 Version Released