Ben Sparkes, the developer behind the Meridian jailbreak for 64-bit devices running iOS 10.x.x, has once again announced the immediate release of a new version of the Meridian jailbreak app. This latest release takes Meridian to public beta 4 and is available with immediate effect.
Meridian has been put through somewhat of a whirlwind release schedule since it was originally put live and offered to jailbreakers. The initial public release has been followed up with an additional three releases, each of which has been pushed out to fix a number of problems which have been experienced by those with compatible devices.
Thus far, Ben Sparkes has reacted extremely well to any issues which have been reported and is continuing to push out release-after-release in order to best serve those individuals who are starting to rely on the Meridian tool. The public beta 4 update was announced by Ben Sparkes himself with following changes:
A little birdie told me a certain someone posted Meridian pb4 on the website.
Fixes Cydia not showing for some people (use the ‘reinstall Cydia’ option if you’ve been having this issue)
Also added a ‘Delete Cydia’ option to combat JB detection
The official changelog for Meridian public beta 4 is listed as follows:
-Fixed Cydia not showing up for some users
-Added a ‘Delete Cydia’ option under the advanced options menu
If you have been trying to jailbreak your 64-bit Apple mobile device running iOS 10.3.3 or below, and have been encountering any problems which appear to have been fixed by this latest public beta, then you can grab the latest version right now from meridian.sparkes.zone.
The latest hosted IPA is the current public beta 4 version and comes with the Cydia fix for those who have been experiencing it as well as a new option to physically delete Cydia listed under the Advanced options menu.
You may also like to check out:
- iOS 11.2.5 Beta 4 Changes, Release Notes And Changelog Details You Need To Know About
- iOS 11.2.5 Beta 4 IPSW / OTA Download Released, Here Are The Details
- Downgrade iOS 11.2.2 To iOS 11.2.1 Or 11.1.2: Here’s What You Need To Know
- List: iOS 10.3.3 Jailbreak Tweaks Compatibility For 64-Bit Devices
- iOS 11.2.2 Release Notes, Changelog And Security Content: Here’s What Has Changed
- Download iOS 11.2.2 IPSW Links And OTA For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch
- Jailbreak iOS 11.2.2 / 11.2.1 / 11.2.5 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]
- Jailbreak iOS 11 / 11.1.2 On iPhone X, 8, 7, iPad Using LiberiOS [Updated]