It feels like we have been going through a period of elongated financial savings thanks to the ongoing nature of Black Friday and now Cyber Monday. Not that any consumer will actually complain about saving money on things they were intending to buy anyway. Half of the battle is actually fighting through all of the advertising marketing literature to actually weed out the best deals. If you’re on the lookout for a new iPhone or iPad, then we’ve listed a few of the better Cyber Monday deals out there that are up for the grabs right now.
All deals have been sorted according to device, and its models. You can check out the complete list of the deals below.
iPhone 6s / iPhone 6s Plus:
Best Buy has been winning when it comes to Black Friday deals, and it shows no signs of slowing down. If you are in the market for an iPhone 6s or 6s Plus, Best Buy is handing over a $200 gift card if you purchase one on Verizon, Sprint, or AT&T along with the trade-in of an iPhone 5 or newer.
T-Mobile has also joined the party with its annual Cyber Monday iPhone upgrade deal for the latest iPhone range. You can upgrade to a newer iPhone at a price point that’s generally associated with a much lower capacity model. Basically a 64GB iPhone 6s for the price of a 16GB iPhone 6s, or a 128GB iPhone 6s for the price of a 64GB model. The offer will expire at 11:59PM Pacific Time on Tuesday.
iPhone 6 / 6 Plus:
Best Buy is showing the love to the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus as well. Consumers looking to get one of Apple’s 2014 devices can get up and running with a $1 activation fee on a 2-year minimum term contract for the iPhone 6. iPhone 6 Plus deals start at an agreeable $99.99 on a two year deal.
If you’re looking for an iPad and don’t specifically need to have the latest model in your life, then the iPad Air is worth looking at. Best Buy is offering the original iPad Air with a discount of $50, taking the price to $349. This applies to the entry-level 16GB WiFi only model.
Meanwhile, Target is also offering a $100 gift card with the purchase of any iPad Air model or you can go the coupon way by using the code CYBER15 which is actually site wide and isn’t related to a specific product. You can avail either one of the deals of course.
Staples is also offering up to $90 off on select iPad Air models as well.
Apple’s iPad Pro is the newest kid on the iPad block, and as such is bringing a lot of interest. Target is trying to capitalize on that interest by making available some fairly appealing offers. The retailer is offering an across the board 15% discount on iPad Pro models with the coupon code CYBER15. REDcard holders can get an additional 5% discount on their orders as well. Breaking it down:
32GB Wi-Fi: Reg. $799 (now $679.15)
128GB Wi-Fi: Reg. $949 (now $806.65)
128GB Wi-Fi + Cellular: Reg. $1,079 (now $917.15)
As always, MacMall is not missing out on offering a wide array of savings though it may be pretty modest. The retailer is offering $12 off on select iPad Pro models.
- 32GB Wi-FI, Space Gray – $799 (now $787)
- 32GB Wi-Fi, Silver – $799 (now $787)
- 32GB Wi-Fi, Gold – $799 (now $787)
- 128GB Wi-Fi, Space Gray – $949 (now $937)
- 128GB Wi-Fi, Silver – $949 (now $937)
- 128GB Wi-Fi, Gold – $949 (now $937)
- 128GB Wi-Fi, + Cellular, Space Gray – $1,079 (now $1,067)
- 128GB Wi-Fi, + Cellular, Silver – $1,079 (now $1,067)
- 128GB Wi-Fi, + Cellular, Gold – $1,079 (now $1,067)
It is important to note that some models mentioned above may not ship immediately, and could take up to 3 days in delivery.
iPad Air 2:
- Up to $40 off on a wide array of iPad Air 2 models at MacMall.
- Up to $150 off on select few iPad Air 2 models at Staples. Stocks are running out as we speak, so you might want to hurry.
- $150 gift card on purchasing any iPad Air 2 model from Target, or you can opt for the 15% discount by using the CYBER15 coupon code.
iPad mini 4:
- Get a 15% discount using the CYBER15 coupon code at Target, or opt for a $100 Target gift card.
- Up to $20 off on select iPad mini 4 models at MacMall.
- Up to $100 off on select models of the iPad mini 4 at Staples.
iPad mini 3:
Not many deals going around for this mini-tablet, but at Staples, you can get as much as $100 off this Monday.
iPad mini 2:
- Up to $40 of on select models of the iPad mini 2 at MacMall.
- Get a 15% discount using the CYBER 15 coupon code at Target, or avail an $80 gift card on an the purchase of any iPad mini 2 model.
- Up to $101 off select 16GB iPad mini 2 models at Walmart.
You may also like to check out:
You can follow us on Twitter, add us to your circle on Google+ or like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple and the web.