Apple has used its recent Chicago, Illinois media event to announce a brand new initiative aimed at teachers called “Everyone Can Create.” The new education-based initiative is described by Apple as a “new curriculum that brings creative expression to every subject.”
At the same time as trying to inject creative freedom and expression into the industry, Apple is, of course, trying to make sure that teachers and educational professionals understand how its brand new 9.7-inch iPad can be utilized to the best of its ability.
This new curriculum has been designed with the assistance of educators and creative professionals in order to introduce the “fundamental skills and techniques of video, photography, music, and drawing.”
A new curriculum that brings creative expression to every subject.
Everyone Can Create teaches students to develop and communicate ideas through video, photography, music, and drawing. And it gives teachers fun and meaningful ways to bring these skills into any lesson, topic, or assignment.
The curriculum appears to be Apple’s way to allow teachers and educators to dramatically improve lessons through the use of technology and to bring fun and creativity into the classroom environment. When used in conjunction with the brand new 9.7-inch iPad, teachers taking part in the initiative can afford students the ability to express themselves and develop new skills.
Everyone Can Create is a range of free learning resources and teaching guides that help teachers easily weave drawing, music, filmmaking or photography into any lesson, topic or assignment. The curriculum gives students different ways to express themselves and helps them to discover and develop new skills.
It’s clear that Apple has put a lot of thought into the release of this new initiative as well as all of the other education-based announcements that were featured during the event. As an example, Everyone Can Create can feed into the brand new Schoolwork app that assists teachers in creating assignments and keeping abreast of the progress being made by pupils. For those interested in the curriculum, Apple will be introducing and rolling the Everyone Can Create curriculum out as part of its Today at Apple sessions at Apple Stores.
You may also like to check out:
- 2018 iPad 6 9.7-Inch Vs 2017 iPad 5 Vs iPad Pro 10.5-Inch [Specs Comparison]
- iOS 11.4 Beta Download To Bring ClassKit Framework To iPhone And iPad, Apple Confirms
- PUBG Mobile Controller DIY Hack Adds Shoulder Buttons To Phone For Easier Shooting
- PUBG Mobile Tips And Tricks For Android And iOS [Guide]
- PUBG Mobile Mod APK Download For Android Now Available, Here’s What You Need To Know
- Download iOS 11.2.6 IPSW Links And OTA With Fix For Messages Crashing Bug
- Jailbreak iOS 11.2.6 / 11.2.5 / 11.2.2 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]
- Jailbreak iOS 11 / 11.1.2 On iPhone X, 8, 7, iPad Using Electra Or LiberiOS [Updated]
You can follow us on Twitter, add us to your circle on Google+ or like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple and the Web.