Here’s 10.5-inch iPad Pro Vs 2017 12.9-inch iPad Pro Vs 9.7-inch iPad Pro Vs 2015 12.9-inch iPad Pro RAM comparison.
Apple’s new 10.5-inch iPad Pro as well as the revamped 12.9-inch iPad Pro has begun to arrive in stores around the globe, and that means that users are starting to also get their hands on the hottest new iPads to come out of Cupertino. With a larger screen but svelte proportions, the new 10.5-inch iPad Pro ticks a lot of boxes for a lot of people, and as it now turns out it also has a lot of RAM, too. According to scores produced by Geekbench tests run on the device, the new 10.5-inch iPad Pro packs 4GB of memory.
The newest 12.9-inch iPad Pro also comes with a full 4GB of RAM, whereas the previous model had to make do with 3GB. Spare a thought for the 9.7-inch iPad Pro, because that one shipped with just 2GB of memory of which to call its own. Predictably, given the A10X CPU and 4GB of RAM that this thing packs, it is no slouch when it comes to benchmark scores. A Geekbench score of 3915 for single-core, and 9387 for multi-core tests are impressive, and there is little doubt that anyone carrying a new iPad Pro around will be pleased with its ability to churn through tasks.
With iOS 11’s new focus on multitasking and additional capabilities built around it, it would appear that Apple has boosted the amount of memory available for its high-end iPads in order to make the experience as buttery smooth as possible. With Apple having previously been accused of skimping when it comes to giving its devices the grunt they need in the RAM department, this move is most certainly a welcome one.
10.5-inch iPad Pro benchmarks show 4GB RAM.
The new iPad Pros are available to buy now, but if you want that new iOS 11 experience then you will either have to wait until later this year – September, to be more precise – or jump on the beta bandwagon.
(Source: @malouviere [Twitter])
You may also like to check out:
- iOS 10.3.3 Beta 3 Release Notes, Changes And New Features
- You Can Now Download iOS 10.3.3 Beta 3, macOS 10.12.6, watchOS 3.2.3, tvOS 10.2.2
- How To Fix PS4 Slow WiFi Speed Issues [2017 Edition]
- Download iOS 11 Beta 1 & Install On iPhone 7, 7 Plus, 6s, 6, SE, 5s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- Jailbreak iOS 11 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]
- Jailbreak iOS 10.3.2 / 10.3.1 / 10.3 / 10.2.1 For iPhone And iPad [Latest Status Update]
- Download iOS 11 Beta OTA Configuration Profile Without UDID / Developer Account [How-To Tutorial]