We have just been tipped off about this method floating around which can apparently allow you to restore your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch on iOS 4.3 beta without having to have UDID of your iOS device registered on a developer account.
The instructions are as follows:
Quick Guide on how to "hacktivate" iOS 4.3 without a developer account.
1) Install iOS 4.3
2) "Jailbreak" with redsn0w 0.9.6rc8, you should see a white block in de upper left corner from your iPhone, reboot it
3) get iFunBox
4) navigate to "Raw File System" -> /System/Library/CoreServices
5) open SystemVersion.plist and remove the following lines:
6) Reboot the iPhone
7) Activate your iPhone with iTunes
2. Method (thx to joshingknight)
1) Restore to 4.2.1
2) Shift-Update and point the 4.3 IPSW. here’s important that you Shift-Update, not Shift-Restore!
If you want File System Access just jailbreak it like you were on 4.2.1 and reboot your iDevice when it’s stuck on a black screen, then you have FS Access with tools like iFunBox, but Cydia won’t work
Congrats your iPhone is activated now =)
Greetings from Switzerland..
NOTE: We haven’t tested this and cannot guarantee if it will work. The two methods posted above are for information purposes only. We highly recommend our readers to get enrolled in the iPhone Developer Standard or Enterprise Program to have complete access to all current and future iOS Beta releases.
(Thanks, Adrian Pulido)