The wait is finally over. Netflix app which was previously only available for iPad has been updated to version 1.10 to bring full compatibility with all the iPhones and iPod touches out there. In other words, Netflix app is now a universal binary across all the iOS based devices, oh and it is free!
Netflix app for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch allows you to stream all your TV shows and movies right on any of your iOS based device.
• It’s part of your Netflix unlimited membership. Not a Netflix member? Start your FREE trial today.
• Watch as often as you want
• Resume watching where you left off on your TV or computer
• Browse movies and manage your instant Queue right from your device
What’s New In Version 1.1.0
Netflix app now supports iPhone and iPod Touch in addition to iPad!
So what are you waiting for? Head over to iTunes right now and get the Netflix app for your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad. Netflix offers one month free trial period after which you will have to pay to have access to their streaming services.
Download Netflix [iTunes Link]
You may also like to check out:
- Facebook for iPhone 3.2.2 Has Been Released. Fixes Login Issue for Jailbroken iPhones
- Animated Live HD Wallpapers on iPhone 4, Running iOS 4.x ! [Video]
- Close All Multitasking / Background Apps on iOS 4.x in One Go Using “Remove Background”
- Replace iOS 4.x Task Switcher with Expose-Like Multitasking Using Multifl0w on iPhone 4, iPad, iPod touch