Back in the day, when web 2.0 was something none of us really knew existed, Flickr was where the cool kids kept their photos. In 2017, that role has definitely been taken on by Instagram, and while its images are smaller and usually square rather than huge and high resolution, there is no doubt that Instagram is where people show off their best work.
But with the year drawing to a close, have you ever wondered which of your photos received the most likes over the course of 2017? Of course you have. As tends to be the case these days, there’s an app for that, or should we say there’s a web service for that.
By visiting 2017bestnine.com on your phone and entering your Instagram username, you will be presented with a collection of the nine most liked Instagram images to appear in your feed during the course of the year. The reason there are nine is because that just so happens to make up a rather attractive 3×3 grid, perfect for, you guessed it – sharing on Instagram.
Unfortunately, however, given the popularity of the service right now, there is a wait time of around ten minutes before your collection of nine images will be sorted through. Once it’s done, there’s even a link that will take you to the collage itself, which allows you to save the whole thing as an image and then share it wherever you see fit. The obvious place here would be Instagram, but you can choose wherever you see fit.
We like 2017bestnine.com because it does not need you to enter your credentials, but rather just your Instagram username. It also means you can find the best nine images for anyone on Instagram, should you really need to. The downside? This won’t work if your feed is set to private, but that’s understandable.
Give this a try now, before that ten-minute wait time gets even longer!
You may also like to check out:
- iOS 11.1.2 Jailbreak Exploit Released By Ian Beer Works On tvOS 11.1 / Apple TV 4K As Well
- Kodi Fire TV Guru Build Not Working? Here’s How To Install It The Right Way
- Download iOS 11.2 Final IPSW Links And OTA For Your iPhone Or iPad
- Download iOS 11, 11.2, 11.1.2 Links & Install On iPhone X, 8, 7 Plus, 6s, 6, SE, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- Downgrade iOS 11 / 11.2 On iPhone Or iPad [How-To Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 11 / 11.2 / 11.1.2 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]