Developer and iPhone hacker tihmstar has continued to build his reputation as one of the hardest workers in the modern jailbreak community with yet another release. His latest work means that h3lix – the jailbreak for 32-bit iOS 10-powered devices – now sits at RC5 and is available for immediate download.
The release doesn’t bring any earth-shattering changes but is instead a periodical bug fix release which offers a fix for a bug “related to programs requiring JIT.”
This will be particularly useful for anyone who has jailbroken their device using h3lix and who has installed and is using emulation software which allows games not intended for iOS to be played on the device. It’s also yet another example of how fast tihmstar actually works to not only push out new versions of his tools but also patch and fix issues which have been reported to him via the community.
The verbose changelog for h3lix RC5 confirms that this release will directly benefit those using emulation tools:
- h3lix RC5 fixes a bug related to JIT
- in case stuff like emulators or script interpreters (LUA) or sth didn’t work, you might wanna try RC5
It’s currently unsure what the future holds for h3lix in terms of progress and feature improvements but history has already shown us that tihmstar will continue to use the community to track down issues and bugs and will continue to issue releases to amend those problems.
For now, you can grab the latest RC5 release directly from the h3lix website at h3lix.tihmstar.net, and the follow our guide on how to jailbreak your device: Jailbreak iOS 10.3.3 Using h3lix, Here’s How [Tutorial].
You may also like to check out:
- iOS 11.2.5 Beta 3 Changes, Release Notes And Changelog Details You Need To Know About
- iOS 11 / 11.1.2 Jailbreak Now Allows Some Cydia Tweaks To Be Installed Thanks To New To.Panga Update
- iOS 11.2.5 Beta 3 IPSW / OTA Download Released, Here Are The Details
- Jailbreak iOS 11 / 11.1.2 Using LiberiOS, Here’s How [Tutorial]
- Jailbreak iOS 11.2.1 / 11.2 / 11.2.5 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]
- Downgrade iOS 11 / 11.2.1 To 11.1.2 On iPhone Or iPad [How-To Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 11 / 11.1.2 On iPhone X, 8, 7, iPad Using LiberiOS [Updated]