The folks at ESR already make some of our favorite accessories, and they’re always well priced, too. That’s why our eyes light up when we see the chance to take those prices and slash them, just as we can right now with a USB-C charging brick and a wireless charging stand.
Both of this products are available right now and can be ordered at will, and if you enter our special discount codes when checking out, you’ll save up to 20%, too.
Let’s get started with the charging adapter, shall we?
Buy: ESR 30W USB-C Dual Port Charger from Amazon: $20.99 with code PDCHARGER30 | Original price: $26
This charger offers two ports, one of which is an 18W USB-C Power Delivery output. That means that it will charge an iPhone or even iPad Pro just fine, so long as you have the right cables, and it will charge Android phones that use USB-C, too. There’s also a USB-A port for those who want to use the older standard as well.
One value add here is that the charger has foldable pins, making it perfect for travelling with.
Buy: ESR Lounge Stand Wireless Charger from Amazon: $22.94 with code CHARGSTAND20 | Original price: $27
Charging stands are everywhere right now, but not all of them are the nicest things to look at. Not so with the ESR Lounge Stand, because it’s textured to look like it’s a nice fabric rather than harsh, hard plastic.
In fact, it doesn’t just look like fabric. It is fabric. That’s awesome, and it will make it look right at home in your lounge. It’s also capable, too, with support for 10W charging of Samsung Android phones and 5W charging of iPhones.
Both of these deals are good for a few days, so be sure to get your order in soon.
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 12.2 Final IPSW Links And OTA Update For iPhone And iPad
- Download: iOS 12.3 Beta 1 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released
- iOS 12 / 12.1.2 iPhone XS Max Jailbreak Update Provided By Unc0ver Lead Developer
- iOS 12.2 Jailbreak Status: Here’s What You Need To Know
- Jailbreak iOS 12 / 12.1.2 / 12.1.2 Beta 3 With Unc0ver And Install Cydia, Here’s How [Tutorial]
- How To Downgrade iOS 12.2 To iOS 12.1.4 On iPhone Or iPad