ESR is a brand that has been around a good long while now, and it’s one that we’ve been super impressed by in the past. So when we heard that the company had not one, but two new deals to share, we took notice. Both of them make it easier to get power into your phones, tablets, and more and you’re not going to want to miss out.
Starting out we have the ESR 18W USB-C wall charger. This charger will be able to charge your iPhone, iPad, Nintendo Switch, and many Android devices just fine thanks to its support for both USB Power Delivery and Quick Charge. Because of that, no matter what you plug in you should be able to juice it up in no time. It’s super small, too, and there are even foldable plugs making it perfect for traveling with.
Next up we have a wireless charger that is super thin and svelte, but is still capable of powering your iPhone and Android phone super quickly. Thanks to support for 10W charging of Android devices and 7.5W charging of iPhones, this thing will power everything double quick. There’s even standard 5W charging support for more mundane Qi-compatible devices, including AirPods.
Both of these two devices are a great way of refilling your ailing batteries, and we’d suggest both would be good buys, especially at these discounted prices. Also, make sure that you do not miss the special discount codes associated with both deals. If you fail to enter them at checkout, you’ll be charged full price.
- Buy: ESR UL Certified USB-C Wall Charger with PD, 18W Fast Charger with Foldable Prong from Amazon: $10.99 with code 18PDCHARGER | Original price: $19
- Buy: ESR Wireless Charger, [7.5W/10W] Metal Frame Ultra-Thin Qi Charging Pad from Amazon: $15.99 with code WIRECHARG4 | Original price: $19
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 12.2 Final IPSW Links And OTA Update For iPhone And iPad
- Download: iOS 12.3 Beta 1 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released
- iOS 12 / 12.1.2 iPhone XS Max Jailbreak Update Provided By Unc0ver Lead Developer
- iOS 12.2 Jailbreak Status: Here’s What You Need To Know
- Jailbreak iOS 12 / 12.1.2 / 12.1.2 Beta 3 With Unc0ver And Install Cydia, Here’s How [Tutorial]
- How To Downgrade iOS 12.2 To iOS 12.1.4 On iPhone Or iPad