Apple’s AirPods are about as popular as a pair of super small earbuds can be, but they’re not perfect. Sure, they’re truly wireless and they charge themselves while in their case, but it’s that case that is the problem. It gets grimy easily, and it can be like a bar of soap to hold, too. What we need is a case for our cases, and ESR has a couple on offer right now.
The idea of putting your AirPods Charging Case into a case of their own might seem odd, but hear us out. For starters, the case can be a different color, so if you’ve got a couple of white AirPods Charging Cases laying around, having one a different color is a great way of making sure you don’t keep picking the wrong one up when you want to listen to your tunes.
It’s also a great way of making the Charging Case easier to hold and, if you like to keep things on keychains, you can even use these things to keep your AirPods with your keys, too.
Right now ESR has a couple of different AirPod Charging Case cases on offer, and they’re both pretty cool. And, importantly, they’re bargains.
- Buy: ESR Ripple TPU Carrying Case with Keychain for AirPods Charging Case from Amazon: $5 with code 50TOLWBK | Original price: $10
- Buy: ESR Bounce Carrying Case with Keychain for AirPods Case from Amazon: $5 with code 50TOYUSE | Original price: $10
Both of these deals are good until April 17th, so get your orders in before it’s too late. Unfortunately these cases won’t work with the new AirPods Wireless Charging Case, but if you’re using the standard Charging Case you’re good to go.
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 12.2 Final IPSW Links And OTA Update For iPhone And iPad
- Download: iOS 12.3 Beta 1 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released
- iOS 12 / 12.1.2 iPhone XS Max Jailbreak Update Provided By Unc0ver Lead Developer
- iOS 12.2 Jailbreak Status: Here’s What You Need To Know
- Jailbreak iOS 12 / 12.1.2 / 12.1.2 Beta 3 With Unc0ver And Install Cydia, Here’s How [Tutorial]
- How To Downgrade iOS 12.2 To iOS 12.1.4 On iPhone Or iPad