We may still be approximately 12-hours away from being able to order Apple’s recently announced (PRODUCT)RED iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus but that doesn’t mean you can’t benefit right now. Thanks to a release from AR7, you can grab the custom wallpaper from those devices right now to spruce up your existing hardware.
Apple’s introduction of the (PRODUCT)RED iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus features a new wallpaper that immediately looks stunning to the human eye and perfectly compliments the contrasting red and black of the newly introduced hardware.
As beautiful as the new iPhone 8 models are, many consumers found themselves looking at the marketing visuals and immediately resigning themselves to the fact that they wouldn’t be shelling out for that hardware but that they would actually like to have that wallpaper installed on their existing iPhone model. Well, now they can.
As is generally the case when companies like Apple announce a device like this, or when a large manufacturer announces a new smartphone for pre-order, a plucky designer has taken the opportunity to recreate the wallpaper from that device and share it with the world for everyone to benefit from.
In this instance, it means that anyone who fell in love with the gorgeous wallpaper from the (PRODUCT)RED iPhone 8 can now download it in high-resolution and get it activated on their existing hardware. It’s a simple case of downloading the wallpaper for your iPhone X or for any other iPhone model, saving it to the device and then activating it as a wallpaper.
It’s actually quite bizarre to consider that a fairly large percentage of users actually have a fixation and love for wallpapers on their devices. Many people choose to use their own photographs and special images to adorn their lock or home screens on iPhone, whereas others simply love to use the graphics provided by Apple as they have been specifically designed to perfectly compliment that device and that display.
And exactly the same can be said about these latest offerings. You only need to set the brand new wallpaper on the device to see how stunning it looks. Now, can we have a brand new (PRODUCT)RED iPhone X next, please Apple?
(Source: @AR72014 [Twitter])
You may also like to check out:
- iOS 11.4 Beta 2 Download Expected Release Date For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 11.2.6 Jailbreak Possibility: New Discoveries Give Hope After Apple Stopped Signing The Firmware
- Jailbreak iOS 11.3 Update: Security Researcher Discovers Kernel Bug In Newest Public Firmware
- iOS 11.2.6 Downgrade To iOS 11.1.2 With FutureRestore: Here’s What You Need To Know
- Download iOS 11.4 Beta 1 IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone And iPad
- Download iOS 11.3 IPSW Links, OTA Update Of Final Version Right Here
- Jailbreak iOS 11.3 / 11.2.6 / 11.2.2 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]