Grab yourself a 2-pack of Lightning cables for an amazingly low price of just $9.99. This pack goes for $13.99 on a regular day. Grab the deal today and stock up on some high-quality charging cables for your iPhone or iPad.
Keeping an iPhone or iPad charged can be a balancing act if you’re a heavy user. Apple has made improvements to battery usage in recent software updates and the new, larger iPhone XR and iPhone XS Max have massive batteries built into them, but that doesn’t mean that anyone can comfortably expect that they will make it through a full day if they are a heavy user of apps, or like to take lots of photos.
Video? Forget about it! That’s why we like to have Lightning cables littered just about everywhere because when you need to keep an iPhone or an iPad juiced up, you don’t want to be without a cable with which to do so. Even if you do have a cable, it might not be long enough to reach to a power outlet – not so with huge 6-feet cables, though!
We like to have some of the 6-feet cables with us for those times where a power outlet is just a little too far away to be useful. With long Lightning cables, none of that is a concern, and the folks at iClever already offer some great deals on packs of two 6-feet cables even before you add any deals to the equation. But when you do, things get really interesting.
Right now you can pick a pack of two 6-feet Lightning cables up for just $9.99 when you use the right code at checkout, making these less than $5 apiece. Why wouldn’t you take advantage of that?
Buy: iClever 6ft Charger Cable 2-Pack, USB Cable 8-Pin Ultra Compact Connector Head from Amazon: $9.99 with code B5UWUNDA | Original price $13.99
Have at it, folks!
You may also like to check out:
- Best iPhone XR Case? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- Ultra-Thin Slim iPhone XR Case: Here’s The Best Ones [Exclusive Discount Code Inside]
- iPhone XR Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- iPhone XR / XS Power Bank: Best 18W USB PD Models [List]
- Jailbreak iOS 11.4.1 Update: Ian Beer Releases His Exploits
- Jailbreak iOS 12.0.1 Update: Apple Stops Signing iOS 11.4.1, Here’s What That Means
- How To Downgrade iOS 12.0.1 To iOS 12.0 / 11.4.1
- Download: iOS 12.0.1 IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone And iPad Released
- Jailbreak iOS 12.0.1 / 12 / 12.1 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]