Jailbreaking is going through one of those spells right now where it is not only experiencing something of a revival, but it’s also picking up first-time jailbreakers.
This is all likely thanks to the Electra iOS 11.3.1 jailbreak that was released recently, meaning users can run one of the most recent versions of iOS but still get their jailbreak on.
We’ve already told you all about the Electra iOS 11.3.1 jailbreak and all that it entails so we are not going to cover old ground here in this post, but suffice to say now is a great time to jailbreak. One note of caution, though: this new jailbreak is a semi-untethered solution, which means that the Electra app will need to be opened and the device re-jailbroken each time it is rebooted or powered down. It’s not a huge problem, but it’s something you need to be aware of before taking the plunge.
Something else you’re going to want to be aware of for after the jailbreaking process is where to go in order to get some of the best jailbreak tweaks and software around. There are so many jailbreak repositories from which to choose and it’s often difficult to work out which you can trust, and which you really should not. With that in mind, we’ve compiled a handy dandy list of the jailbreak repositories that we think you might want to add to Cydia once you’re all jailbroken. There is plenty to be going at here, so without further ado, here’s the list for your perusal:
If you add all, or at least some of these, we think you’re going to be in for some super awesome jailbreak fun.
You may also like to check out:
- iOS 12 Beta 4 Download, Public Beta 3 Expected Release Date
- iOS 11.3.1 Compatible Jailbreak Tweaks On Cydia For Electra [Compatibility List]
- Jailbreak iOS 11.3.1 Using Electra On Any iPhone, iPad Or iPod touch [Tutorial]
- Download: Electra iOS 11.3.1 Jailbreak Electra1131 IPA Released
- Download iOS 12 Beta 3 Configuration Profile File Without Developer Account
- Download iOS 12 Beta 3 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone X, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, 6, SE, 5s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
You can follow us on Twitter, add us to your circle on Google+ or like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple and the Web.