Apple has shared a new iPhone 14 ad designed to show off the company’s updated color options.
Those color options now include a yellow offering, with the new ad titled Hello Yellow and carrying the AT&T branding at the end.
The new ad is set to the song “Le Banana Split” by Lio and features a combination of animation and live action, creating a look that is very much up Apple’s street. The new ad runs for less than 40 seconds but focuses on the iPhone 14’s camera abilities throughout.
Two great sizes. Larger than life battery life. A new front camera with autofocus. A more advanced dual-camera system for better photos. Action mode for extra smooth videos. The lightning-fast A15 Bionic chip. And two groundbreaking new safety features, Crash Detection and Emergency SOS via satellite. Everything you love about iPhone. Now in yellow.
The new yellow iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus are identical to the previous models beyond the change of color. That means that there’s an A15 Bionic chip inside as well as features like Crash Detection and Emergency SOS via Satellite that aren’t offered on older models.
The iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus are of course still available in the colors that were launched back in September 2022 including Midnight, Starlight, Blue, Purple, and (PRODUCT)RED.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 16.3.1 Final OTA File, IPSW Links Out Now
- How To Fix Bad iOS 16 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 16.3.1 On iPhone And iPad Latest Status Update
- iOS 16 Compatible And Supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 16 Hidden Features: 100+ Changes Apple Didn’t Tell Us About
- Download: iPadOS 16.3 Final OTA File, IPSW Links Released
- Install macOS Ventura On Unsupported Macs Using OpenCore, Here’s How
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.