We are amazingly back into the world of the Apple Car today with usually reliable Apple analyst, Ming-Chi Kuo, saying that he expects Apple to work towards becoming a $2 trillion company in the future which would be wild enough, but he also outlined how the company will get there, too.
According to Kuo, a man who has an excellent track record with predicting what Apple will launch and when, Apple’s next trillion dollars will come from services, augmented reality, and yes, an Apple Car.
In fact, Kuo is so bullish not only on the fact that the Apple Car is real, but also that it will be available around 2023 to 2025, and will revolutionize the auto industry in the same way the iPhone did with smartphones. This, apparently, is for the same reason the iPhone proved so popular – Apple can closely align its software and hardware to a point where no competitor can come close.
We expect that Apple Car, which will likely be launched in 2023–2025, will be the next star product. The reasons for this are as follows: (1) Potentially huge replacement demands are emerging in the auto sector because it is being redefined by new technologies. The case is the same as the smartphone sector 10 years ago; (2) Apple’s leading technology advantages (e.g. AR) would redefine cars and differentiate Apple Car from peers’ products; (3) Apple’s service will grow significantly by entering the huge car finance market via Apple Car, and (4) Apple can do a better integration of hardware, software, and service than current competitors in the consumer electronics sector and potential competitors in the auto sector.
Alarm bells start ringing whenever the Apple Car is mentioned these days after years of promises from analysts with no sign of a launch from Apple. We do know that Apple is working on something car-related and it even hired Dough Fields, a Tesla lead engineer, to presumably work on the project.
Whether that will eventually mean a car will launch with an Apple logo on the front or if we will see Apple’s technology appear in cars built by other companies remains to be seen. What is clear though is Kuo’s belief that augmented reality glasses and an increase in services revenue will also join the Apple Car in Apple’s plans. AR glasses are another project that Apple has been rumored to have in the pipeline for a good while now, again with nothing launching.
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 12 Beta 7 IPSW And OTA With macOS Mojave, tvOS 12 And watchOS 5
- Best Galaxy Note 9 Screen Protector? Here Are Our Picks [List]
- Best Galaxy Note 9 Case List: Here Are The Must-Haves For Protection
- Jailbreak iOS 11.4.1 / 11.4 Possibility: Min Zheng Outlines Two Bugs At Defcon 26
- Download: Android 9 Pie Factory Images, OTA For Pixel, Essential Phone Released
- Download iOS 11.4.1 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone And iPad
- Download iOS 12 Beta 7 Configuration Profile File Without Developer Account
- Download iOS 12 Beta 7 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone X, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, 6, SE, 5s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]