After weeks of rumors and some misguided guesses, Apple will hold a special event tomorrow. The Spring Loaded event will kick off at 10am, assuming you are in Apple’s timezone of course.
If you aren’t, don’t worry. We have you covered with all of the local times you could possibly want to know. If you’re at all concerned about missing out, make sure to consult this list of timezones before you do!
Excitement is high for this event with the long-rumored AirTags potentially set for an announcement after years of false starts. We also expect new iPad Pro tablets with the 12.9-inch version set to take advantage of an all-new mini-LED screen for the first time. Talk of a new Apple Pencil has also been floating around of late, too.
Continuing the iPad theme, a new iPad and iPad mini could also be outed, while talk of a new round of Apple silicon Macs won’t go away, either. One thing is for sure, whatever Apple does announce, it’s going to be worth the watch.
What would you like Apple to announce during this April 20 event? Let us know in the comments below and on social media! Us? We’d just like the great AirTags story to finally come to a close.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 14.4.2 IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14.4.2 Released
- Jailbreak iOS 14.4.2 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Guide]
- Download Unc0ver v6.0.0 IPA iPhone 12 Jailbreak For iOS 14.3
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.4 The Easy Way [Tutorial]
- How To Fix Bad iOS 14 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Convert Factory Wired Apple CarPlay To Wireless Apple CarPlay In Your Car Easily, Here’s How
- iPhone 12 / Pro Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- Best iPhone 12, 12 Pro Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- Best iPhone 12 Mini Screen Protector: Here’s A List Worth Checkin
- Best iPhone 12 Pro Max Screen Protector: Here Is A List Worth Checking
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.