Apple is continuing its advertising push by sharing a new ad, this time based around Group FaceTime and featuring Elvis.
The ad, which runs for a minute, features a collection of Elvis impersonators, with the group of people all taking part in a Group FaceTime call. Each caller is joining in with the song There’s Always Me by, you guessed it, Elvis.
It’s not clear how many people are involved in the call, but Group FaceTime supports up to 32 people, whether the call is a video or voice-based one. It’s a feature that went live with iOS 12.1 and is one that has been called for since FaceTime arrived eight years ago. It was also expected to arrive with iOS 12 following its debut during WWDC back in June, only for Apple to pull it from the feature list ahead of launch.
What makes Group FaceTime so compelling is the way it seamlessly presents the person who is speaking, pushing them ahead of others when a video call is underway. This means participants always know who is speaking at any given time, something competing products could learn from.
This latest ad comes after Apple released a holiday-themed ad last week that focused more on creativity and creative people rather than a feature, something this ad clearly does with Group FaceTime. The full minute-long ad can be watched via YouTube and it’s a fun way to spend sixty seconds, even if you’re not the world’s biggest Elvis Presley fan.
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 12.1.1 Beta 3 IPSW Links And OTA, tvOS 12.1.1, macOS 10.14.2, watchOS 5.1.2 Beta 2
- Jailbreak iOS 12.1 Development: All The Recent iOS 12 Progress In One Place
- Jailbreak iOS 12.0.1 Gets New Hope As Project Zero’s Bug Has Been Found To Have Been Patched In iOS 12.1
- Downgrade iOS 12.1 To iOS 12.0.1 On iPhone Or iPad, Here’s How
- Download iOS 12.1 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone And iPad
- Jailbreak iOS 12.1 / 12.0.1 / 12 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]
- This 3-In-1 AirPower Alternative Can Wirelessly Charge Your iPhone, Apple Watch, AirPods Or Android Device At Same Time
- Get A Whopping $500 Off Apple’s Latest 12-Inch Retina MacBook Featuring 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD While Stocks Last