When Apple held its March education event, it announced that we could expect a new, free Everyone Can Create curriculum at some point and now the company has made that available to everyone via the Book Store.
The curriculum has four main interactive books, including those focused on photography, music, video production, and drawing. Notably, all of the activities are built with creation on an iPad in mind.
While the content is all available via the App Store, Apple intends for it to be used during lessons with kids and there is a teacher guide also available in order to make that a possibility.
This new Everyone Can Create curriculum is the latest to come out of Apple, joining the Everyone Can Code series that has already been in use across the United States.
Spanning the four different interactive books there are dozens of hours of materials available for use by teachers and students alike, with the books looking just as you might expect from Apple – everything is illustrated with video content and slideshows also there to help point people in the right direction.
While the inclusion of a teacher’s guide does drive home the point that these books are designed with the classroom in mind, there is nothing stopping anyone from downloading them and getting started. All users need is an iPad and an internet connection to via which to download the content.
Unfortunately, the content is only available in English language, with Apple confirming that it will be adding additional languages by the end of the year.
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 12.0.1 / tvOS 12.0.1 IPSW Links, OTA Update For Apple TV
- Create macOS Mojave 10.14 Bootable USB Flash Drive Installer, Here’s How
- iPhone XS Max Ultra Thin Case For Minimalistic Experience? Here’s A List Of Best Ones
- Fix iOS 12 Battery Life Issues And Percentage Drain, Here’s How [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 12.0.1 / 12 / 12.1 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]
- Download iOS 12.1 Beta 1 IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone, iPad
- Download iOS 12 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone X, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, 6, SE, 5s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]