Monday is the start of another week which means that we have a whole new round of deals that you really won’t want to be missing out on. Anker is again the provider of today’s goodies, and if you have a car or like to charge your phone, you are most definitely in luck.
In case you’re not familiar, Anker also offers car-based technology under the Roav name, which means you can expect the same great prices and accessories as you would if they had the Anker name on them. We’re already big fans of the Anker brand, as we know you are, so being able to pick up some Roav devices at bargain prices is something we like to take note of. Below, you’ll find a handful of Roav and Anker items that we think you’re going to love.
Let’s get started, shall we?
- Buy: Roav DashCam A1 with 1080P FHD, Nighthawk Vision from Amazon: $45.59 | Original price $59.99
- Buy: Roav HydroClean Electric Pressure Washer from Amazon: $118.99 with code ROAVWW22 | Original price $159.99
- Buy: Roav Jump Starter Pro, by Anker, 800A from Amazon: $79.99 with code ROAVR312 | Original price $99.99
- Buy: Roav by Anker SmartCharge Spectrum 30W Car Charger from Amazon: $15.99 with code BGREXLF6 | Original price $19.99
- Buy: Roav by Anker DashCam S1 with Full HD 1080p Resolution from Amazon: $81.99 with code REDM18S1 | Original price $109.99
- Buy: Anker 7.5W/10W Fast Wireless Charger with QC Adapter from Amazon: $39.99 with code FASTCOMBO | Original price $49.99
- Buy: Anker PowerPort USB Type C Wall Charger, 30W with Power Delivery from Amazon: $20.79 with code ANKERPD3 | Original price $25.99
So whether you’re recording your commute or charging your brand new iPhone XS or Pixel 3, there’s something here for everyone. Don’t miss out!
You may also like to check out:
- Best iPhone XR Case? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- Ultra-Thin Slim iPhone XR Case: Here’s The Best Ones [Exclusive Discount Code Inside]
- iPhone XR Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- iPhone XR / XS Power Bank: Best 18W USB PD Models [List]
- Jailbreak iOS 11.4.1 Update: Ian Beer Releases His Exploits
- Jailbreak iOS 12.0.1 Update: Apple Stops Signing iOS 11.4.1, Here’s What That Means
- How To Downgrade iOS 12.0.1 To iOS 12.0 / 11.4.1
- Download: iOS 12.0.1 IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone And iPad Released
- Jailbreak iOS 12.0.1 / 12 / 12.1 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]