Projectors are one category that have found themselves very well represented in this year’s holiday deals, and we have anther one here that you’re not going to want to miss. The Crosstour 1080p mini LED Home Projector is small, light, and quiet. And it’s super inexpensive, too.
With support for a maximum 1920×1080 resolution, 2000:1 contrast ratio, and 2000 lumen (+70% brightness) this projector is a great option for a low-budget home cinema. It’s extremely well reviewed on Amazon, too, with a rating of 4.6 out of 5 stars from 76 reviews at the time of writing. That’s helped by the three-year money back guarantee that Crosstour offers, and that’s not the kind of thing a company does if it doesn’t have confidence in its wares.
You won’t struggle for ways to connect this thing to your equipment, either, with HDMI, SD card, and USB connectivity all included as ways you can get content onto the big screen. Speaking of screens, this projector is good for throwing an image up at anything from 32 to 176-inches, which is certainly large!
Normally this projector is one of the more inexpensive at around $80, but right now you can pick it up with an additional 70% off!
Buy: Crosstour Mini LED Video Projector Home Theater Supporting 1080P 55,000 Hours Lamp Life from Amazon: $55.99 with code CROSS700 | Original price $80
If an inexpensive, small, light, and quiet projector is on your Christmas wish list, this is a great place to start the hunt. You can definitely pay plenty more than this for much less projector, that’s for sure.
You may also like to check out:
- How To Downgrade iOS 12.1.1 To iOS 12.1
- Download iOS 12.1.2 Beta 1 IPSW Links And OTA Update And watchOS 5.1.3 Beta 1
- Download iOS 12.1.1 Final IPSW Links And OTA Update For iPhone And iPad
- iOS 12.1.1 Final Changes, Release Notes And Features: Here’s What Is New
- Jailbreak iOS 12.1.1: Apple Details Ian Beer Jailbreak Exploit Patched In Latest Firmware
- Jailbreak iOS 12.1 / iOS 12 Update: Sandbox Escape Released To Public
- Jailbreak iOS 12.1.1 / 12.0.1 / 12 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]