Right now is probably the best time yet to pick up Samsung’s current flagship phone, with the Galaxy S9 currently available in both new and refurbished form at two pretty great prices. If you don’t mind going the refurbished route, you can pick up a Galaxy S9 for less than $500 and that’s a hell of a deal.
Starting off with the new phone, Amazon is offing a brand new 64GB version in Midnight Black, complete with full US warranty, for the very reasonable price of $650, which is a very good saving over the normal price you might expect to pay for such a phone.
If, however, you don’t mind going the certified refurbished route, the same phone can be yours for just $485, which is an absolute bargain for a phone of this caliber. The phone is compatible with all the major US phone carriers and has been tested and certified to work “as new” by Amazon’s approved third-party. Sounds great, right?
No matter which phone you get, you’ll receive a handset with IP68 water resistance, a 5.8-inch Super AMOLED screen, and support for anything up to a 400GB microSD card that will allow you to expand the built-in memory considerably.
The Galaxy S9 is a great Android phone, and with Android 9 Pie on its way to the handset soon after the start of next year, it’s going to be a great phone for the year to come, too. If you were planning to get one, you might as well lock in that purchase right now while this deal lasts.
Buy: Samsung Galaxy S9 Unlocked – 64GB – Midnight Black from Amazon: $649.72 | Original price: $719.99
Buy: Samsung Galaxy S9 Unlocked – 64GB – Midnight Black – Certified Refurb from Amazon: $484.98 | Original price: $719
You may also like to check out:
- How To Downgrade iOS 12.1.1 To iOS 12.1
- Download iOS 12.1.1 Final IPSW Links And OTA Update For iPhone And iPad
- iOS 12.1.1 Final Changes, Release Notes And Features: Here’s What Is New
- Jailbreak iOS 12.1.1: Apple Details Ian Beer Jailbreak Exploit Patched In Latest Firmware
- Jailbreak iOS 12.1 / iOS 12 Update: Sandbox Escape Released To Public
- Jailbreak iOS 12.1.1 / 12.0.1 / 12 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]