While all of the fuss right now is about the 2018 iPad Pro refresh, it’s important to remember that there is still a very capable iPad Pro left over from the previous generation.
The 10.5-inch iPad Pro is still a thing, and it’s a little bit cheaper than the 2018 lineup. Right now, it’s even cheaper than usual if you want to get a 256GB model.
If you hurry, you can get your hands on a 10.5-inch iPad Pro, in Space Gray, and with 256GB of storage for just $649.99. It would normally retail for just shy of $800, so that’s quite a saving for anyone looking to pick up a bargain on a great, albeit slightly older, iPad Pro.
You’ll still get a hell of a machine, too.
10.5-inch Retina display with ProMotion, True Tone, and wide color
A10X Fusion chip
Touch ID fingerprint sensor
12MP back camera, 7MP FaceTime HD front camera
Four speaker audio
802.11ac Wi-Fi and LTE cellular data
Up to 10 hours of battery life
This deal is available right now, but we don’t know for sure just how long it will be around, so if a new iPad Pro is on your shopping list but you don’t want to hand over the sums of money a new 2018 model requires, this is a great place to start your shopping hunt.
Buy: 10.5-inch 256GB iPad Pro from Amazon: $649 | Orginal price: $800
You may also like to check out:
- How To Downgrade iOS 12.1.1 To iOS 12.1
- Download iOS 12.1.2 Beta 1 IPSW Links And OTA Update And watchOS 5.1.3 Beta 1
- Download iOS 12.1.1 Final IPSW Links And OTA Update For iPhone And iPad
- iOS 12.1.1 Final Changes, Release Notes And Features: Here’s What Is New
- Jailbreak iOS 12.1.1: Apple Details Ian Beer Jailbreak Exploit Patched In Latest Firmware
- Jailbreak iOS 12.1 / iOS 12 Update: Sandbox Escape Released To Public
- Jailbreak iOS 12.1.1 / 12.0.1 / 12 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]