The iPhone Dev-Team has just released a new version of ultrasn0w which is believed to solve pretty much all the issues that you maybe having with the older version of ultrasn0w. ultrasn0w 0.9 can be used to unlock both iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS and it features the following:
- Works on both 3G and 3GS
- Works on hacktivated devices
- Works regardless of how you jailbroke your device
- Doesn’t patch any mach-o binary whatsoever. (Doesn’t require a separate patch as each new firmware comes out).
- Doesn’t install any additional daemon
- Has no race conditions, no popups about “Missing SIM”, no network issues
- Is almost 7000 times smaller than its nearest competition 🙂
- Is available now via Cydia. Source repo is http://repo666.ultrasn0w.com (that last “0” in ultrasn0w is a zero!)
For installation instructions, please check out our complete step-by-step guide on how to unlock and jailbreak:
Questions are welcome!