With more and more devices making use of USB-C and supporting ever-increasing charging speeds, you’re probably going to need more of those cables. Right now, you can pick up a super-long 10-feet long cable in bright red all while saving some cash.
The cable in question is an Anker 10-feet red offering that’s rated for 100W charging and would normally sell for around $16. Order yours right now and you can pick one up for just $13.59 which is where the 15% discount comes from. You don’t need to enter any discount codes or clip any on-screen coupons to get this price, either.
All you do have to do is make sure to place your order now while the going is good. Wait for too long and there’s always the chance that you could wind up missing out.
Buy: Anker USB C Cable 100W 10ft, New Nylon USB C to USB C Cable 2.0: $13.59 | Original price: $16
Don’t need to go for something quite so colorful? You can pick up the black version and save a couple of dollars, but we do like that red.
No matter which color you choose you’ll benefit from a cable that can charge your phone, tablet, and laptop at up to 100W speeds all while sitting further away from the charger thanks to that long, 10-feet reach. And all while knowing that you saved some money as well.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 16.4.1 OTA File, IPSW Links Out Now
- How To Fix Bad iOS 16 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 16.4.1 On iPhone And iPad Latest Status Update
- iOS 16 Compatible And Supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 16 Hidden Features: 100+ Changes Apple Didn’t Tell Us About
- Download: iPadOS 16.4 Final OTA File, IPSW Links Released
- Install macOS Ventura On Unsupported Macs Using OpenCore, Here’s How
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.