Finally. The long wait is now over as PUBG Mobile 0.4.0 iOS download is available as an update right now on iPhone and iPad devices the world over.
For those who don’t know, version 0.4.0 was first released in the Chinese market last month followed by a release in global market earlier this week but for one reason or another, that global release was only available on Android.
Today though, PUBG Mobile 0.4.0 is available to download for everyone on the App Store. As for what’s new in this update, while we have already detailed it numerous times in the past, to recap, this new update includes an all-new Arcade Mode which allows up to 28 players and offers new weapon variations. There’s also a new feature called Training Grounds which lets you try out and practice your shooting skills. The update, of course, also adds various new optimizations and fixes.
Full official PUBG Mobile 0.4.0 patch notes for iOS are as follows:
– Arcade Mode: a new mode with 28 players and one of the six following variations: Shotguns, Sniper Rifles, All Weapons, Melee, Pistols and Item Heaven.
– Training Grounds: try out all the weapons and practice your shooting skills.
– Added a new setting: Dusk.
Over 20 game optimizations, including:
– Enhanced combat experience.
– Added Follow function (both before parachuting and after landing).
– Added automatic door opening, can be enabled in Settings.
– Pause between picking up multiple items automatically has been adjusted.
– 4x and 8x scope performance issue resolved.
– Added a performance chart to the Results screen.
– Adjusted sound effects and some voice chat issues.
– Leaning: Movement speed increased, added “Lean & Open Scope” and “Lean & Fire”.
– Added flipping tricks for motorcycles.
– Added Nitrous Oxide engines to cars.
– Previously used vehicles are now marked on the mini-map.
– Added 3D Touch firing options to iOS.
The Chinese version of the game still remains a version a two ahead of the global release, with 0.5.x and 0.6.0 out with a number of significant changes, including new maps and an all-new FPP mode, among other things.
PUBG Mobile 0.4.0 for iOS can be downloaded right now from the App Store.
You may also like to check out:
- PUBG Mobile 0.6.0 First Person FPP Mode Shown Off On Video
- iOS 11.4 Beta 3 Download, Expected Release Date: Here’s What You Need To Know
- iOS 11.3 Jailbreak Update: Root Shell Access Achieved On Latest Firmware
- iOS 11.4 Public Beta 2 Download Of IPSW, OTA Links Now Available
- Download iOS 11.3 IPSW Links, OTA Update Of Final Version Right Here
- Jailbreak iOS 11.3 / 11.2.6 / 11.2.2 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]