If there is one thing that Apple got right about the Apple Watch, beyond the saving of lives and all those amazing things, it’s the assumption that people would enjoy buying and using different bands with their watch.
While not everyone is comfortable spending the rather high asking prices Apple has for its own bands, there are plenty of third-party options out here. One of those comes in the form of this top5cus band, and its available for a song right now.
The leather band normally retails for around $12 but if you enter the super special discount code you can pick it up for less than half that.
The leather band will fit all 42 or 44mm Apple Watches, and should be fine for wrists from 6.3-inches to 7.9-inches. Thanks to its stainless steel round buckle you shouldn’t have to worry about this thing falling off, and being an Apple Watch band swapping it in and out is a simple case of using the spring-loaded buttons that Apple got so right with its watches.
We’re huge fans of some of the rubber bands that are available for the Apple Watch, but if you want to dress it up a bit it’s difficult to look beyond a good leather band. At this price, why not add one to your collection for the next time you’re out on the town?
Buy: Top4cus Genuine Leather iwatch Strap Replacement Band Stainless Metal Clasp from Amazon: $5.59 with code AYYYUIZ5 | Original price $12
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 12.2 Beta 5 IPSW Links, OTA Update For Testing
- Downgrade iOS 12.1.4 To iOS 12.1.1 Beta 3 For Jailbreak [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 12 / 12.1.2 / 12.1.2 Beta 3 With Unc0ver And Install Cydia, Here’s How [Tutorial]
- Jailbreak iOS 12.1.4 Using Luca’s WebKit Exploit May Soon Be Possible
- Download iOS 12.1.4 IPSW Links, OTA Update With Critical FaceTime Bug Patch
- Best Galaxy S10 / S10+ / S10e Case List: Here Are The Must-Haves For Protection
- Galaxy S10 / S10+ / S10e Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
You can follow us on Twitter, add us to your circle on Google+ or like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.