Amazon is selling the Anker PowerLine II USB-C to Lightning Cable for just $11.46 in black. Normally, it would sell for around $18 and if you don’t mind the white version that’s also available for $11.99.
There are no pesky discount codes to enter, nor do you need to clip any on-page coupons to get these prices. Just add the cable to your cart and then check out as normal.
Charging an iPhone using a USB-C to Lightning cable means you can take advantage of the higher power throughput of a USB-C power adapter. Apple sells some of its own for use with the iPad Pro and its notebooks, and there are of course plenty of third-party options as well. Apple even ships an 18W USB-C power adapter with the iPhone 11 Pro as well.
Using such a power adapter and cable combination means you can charge your devices more more quickly. And these cables are MFI-certified, so you can be sure that they’ll work with Apple devices perfectly.
Anker says that these cables are rated to withstand more than 12,000 bends and there’s even a lifetime warranty to back that up as well.
If you’re using a modern iPhone we’d strongly suggest getting a cable like this and then a USB-C power adapter to go with it. If you have an iPad Pro or one of Apple’s notebooks you already have what’s needed. Just add this cable to your arsenal and away you go.
Buy: Anker PowerLine II USB-C to Lightning Cable from Amazon: $11.46 | Original price: $18
You may also like to check out:
- Checkra1n iOS 13.1.2 Jailbreak Based On checkm8 Exploit ‘Announced’
- Jailbreak iOS 13.1.2 On iPhone X, SE Demoed Using checkm8 Exploit
- Download: iOS 13.2 Beta 2 IPSW Links, OTA Update Along With iPadOS 13.2 Beta 2 Released
- Download: iOS 13.1.2 / iPadOS 13.1.2 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released For iPhone And iPad
- Downgrade iOS 13.1.2 / iPadOS 13.1.2 To iOS 13.1.1 / 13.1 / 13.0 / 12.1.4, Here’s How
- Best iPhone 11, 11 Pro Max Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- iPhone 11 / 11 Pro Max Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- Install WhatsApp Web On iPad Thanks To iOS 13 And iPadOS 13.1
- Jailbreak iOS 13 / 13.1 Status Update [Continuously Updated With Latest Info]
- iOS 13.1 Jailbreak Update: Security Content Fixes And Patches Detailed By Apple