Apple has officially released for download watchOS 4 beta 3 for Apple Watch to those registered with the official Apple Developer Program.
The release means that Apple has once again pushed watchOS 4 forward by making it available with the latest changes and improvements available to all original, Series I, and Series II Apple Watch owners.
watchOS 4 may not be Apple’s most popular platform, but it’s one with a lot of eyes fixated firmly on it. This is generally because it is the underlying software which powers the world’s most popular wearable, so it’s imperative that Apple gets it right with this type of progression and feature addition. It’s also one of the Cupertino-based company’s fastest growing platforms, meaning you only need to take a look at the initial release of the software and compare it where the company is heading with watchOS 4 to truly appreciate the growth trajectory it is on.
From a feature and improvement perspective, beta 3 of watchOS 4 represents the continued progression of this particular version of the platform ahead of an official release to the public later in the year.
Beta 3 and beyond may be all about progression, refinement, and ensuring that everything is ticking along nicely and playing well with the hardware, but watchOS 4 itself is about the genuinely exciting journey of taking the underlying Apple Watch firmware to the next level. Given the list of improvements within watchOS 4, you do get that feeling that Apple is about to hit the sweet spot with hardware owners.
That next level includes a smarter coach and better workout experience that links in better with Apple Music, as well as daily inspiration provided by the Activity application. There’s also an improved workout experience which is specifically tailored to the user and how that individual Apple Watch owner wants to train and workout. Apple has also taken the opportunity to make watchOS 4 more interactive and appealing to third-party developers. The platform comes equipped with new background modes, access to Core Bluetooth, and what Apple is calling Water Lock.
Beta 3 of watchOS 4 is offered with immediate availability from developer.apple.com to all registered developers in possession of an Apple Watch, with those same developers able to download the new update from the Watch app running on the connected iPhone with watchOS 4 configuration profile installed.
You may also like to check out:
- Download And Install Saavn++ IPA On iOS 10 / 11 [No Jailbreak Required]
- Download Windows 10 Pro ISO File Without Product Key From Microsoft
- Windows 10 Product Key And Activation: How To Find It And How It Works
- Download iOS 11 Public Beta 2 And Install The Right Way, Here’s How
- How To Downgrade iOS 11 Beta To iOS 10.3.2 / 10.3.3 [Tutorial]
- Jailbreak iOS 10.3.2 / 10.3.1 / 10.3 / 10.2.1 For iPhone And iPad [Latest Status Update]
- Download iOS 11 Beta 3 & Install On iPhone 7, 7 Plus, 6s, 6, SE, 5s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- Download iOS 11 Beta 3 OTA Configuration Profile Without UDID / Developer Account [How-To Tutorial]