We did inform you about leaked white front panel of the next-gen iPhone which suggested that Apple might be offering the 4th-gen iPhone in both white and black color models full around to the front panel. And now, some stunning renderings of iPhone 4G / HD in full white color has surfaced to give us an idea on how the real thing in this color variant may look like.
There is no hiding to the fact that most people have love-hate relationship with the all-flat design on the new iPhone compared to the rounded-cornered design of iPhone 3G/3GS. But after seeing these renderers, I can almost guarantee you all loving this new design!
We do not know whether these conceptual images (based on the lost iPhone 4G) will represent the next iPhone in future or not, but in any case, they look pretty darn good as can be seen in the images below.
Apple is expected to unveil the next-generation iPhone for general availability at the annual WWDC 2010 conference on June 7. iPhone OS 4 is also expected to be released at the same event. [via AppAdvice]
You may also like to check out:
- iPhone 4G / HD Technical Specs Summarized
- iPhone 4G Running iPhone OS 4 Concept [Video]
- Next Generation iPhone 4G that Looks Like an iMac
- This is How the “Lost” iPhone HD / 4G Design Should Have Been Like [Concept]
- Apple has Lost Another 4th-Gen iPhone. This Time in Vietnam! [Video/Teardown]