The new updated version 1.1 of Apple Store app for iOS brings a new feature which allows you to reserve products for pickup at an Apple Retail Store. Surprisingly, this also brings the ability to reserve a white iPhone 4 in both 16 and 32GB flavors. This was first spotted by Bandolier on the MacRumors Forums:
When you open the app, press Store, Reservations, Reserve Products, iPhone, and from there you are now able to select the white iPhone 4 (16 and 32 GB) to reserve.
Unfortunately though, when you try to reserve a white iPhone 4, it throws you a message which reads:
Because of high demand, we are not currently taking iPhone reservations.
Could this be a sign of imminent arrival of white iPhone 4? We think yes. [via SlashGear]
You may also like to check out:
- White iPhone 4 Unboxed, Hands-on Video !
- This iPhone 4 Diamond Edition is Unlocked, White in Color and Costs $20,000
- This White iPhone 4 Runs Windows Mobile. And You Can Hold it Any Way You Like !
- White iPhone 4 Spotted in the Wild. Owner Explains the Reason Why You Cant Get One Right Now..
- New Steve Jobs Email: White iPhone 4 to Be Available for Christmas?