Alongside iOS 11.3 beta 2, Apple has also released tvOS 11.3 beta 2 for Apple TV 4 and Apple TV 4K to those registered on Apple Developer Program portal.
The release comes approximately two weeks after the company seeded first beta of tvOS 11.3.
So what’s new in tvOS 11.3 beta 2? Well, while it’s too early to comment on what has changed from beta 1 to beta 2 of tvOS 11.3, what we do know is that tvOS 11.3 in general adds something called frame rate matching for those Apple TV owners who aren’t fortunate enough to own the latest 4K hardware from Apple. This was previously only available on the Apple TV 4K.
With iOS 11.3 installed on a compatible iPhone or iPad, Apple TV will also now show up in the iOS Home app as an available device. Of course, as this is a firmware in development, Apple is also letting developers know that tvOS 11.3 comes with a few known issues which are currently being worked on.
Anyone with the necessary privileges, and with Apple TV 4 or Apple TV 4K, can grab the second tvOS 11.3 beta 2 right now on an Apple TV with configuration profile installed from developer.apple.com. tvOS 11.3 beta 2 should also be released to public testers of Apple Beta Software Program shortly.
If we find anything new in beta 2 of tvOS 11.3, we will update the post accordingly. Stay tuned.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 11.3 Beta 2 IPSW, OTA Released For Testing
- iOS 11.3 Beta 2 Release Notes, Changes, Features: Everything New In One Place
- iOS 11.2.5 Jailbreak: Adam Donenfeld’s iOS 11.2.2 Vulnerability Could Result In A New Liberation Tool
- Download: Pokemon Go 1.61.1 For iOS, 0.91.1 APK For Android Rolling Out
- Download iOS 11.2.5 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update For Your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch
- Downgrade iOS 11.2.5 To iOS 11.2.2 For Potential Future Jailbreak, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 11.2.5 / 11.2.2 / 11.2.1 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]
- Jailbreak iOS 11 / 11.1.2 On iPhone X, 8, 7, iPad Using LiberiOS [Updated]