The most unique and the most beautiful app of OS X has just arrived on the iPad. The highlight feature of Times for iPad app is the user experience, which is familiar to the traditional newspapers you read. The app is fully customizable, you can customize the layouts according to your needs from different RSS sources around the web for main, featured, and sidebar section of your personalized paper. With built-in social network integration, you can share your favorite stories with your friends and family on Twitter and Facebook within seconds!
Official description of the app, followed be feature list is as follows:
Times is the ultimate visual newsreader for your iPad. Turn your favorite RSS feeds into a beautiful and elegant virtual newspaper, making scanning through the news quicker and easier than ever before. The popular Mac app is now partnered with the perfect platform on the iPad.
• Stunning user interface that turns your feeds into a newspaper
• Browse rich images, titles, and descriptions inline on one page
• Fully customizable page layouts, styles and rules
• Shelf lets you pick out interesting articles to save and read later
• Integrated web view for viewing full articles and links
• Built-in support for sharing articles on Facebook and Twitter
The only thing which is probably not going in the favor of the app in my opinion is hefty $7.99 price tag, which for most will be “too much” to spend on a news app. If news is your thing, this app maybe worth getting, but if you are a casual news reader, then other inexpensive alternatives such as Reeder, or Flipboard for iPad will serve you better.
Download Times for iPad
You may also like to check out: