Apple’s AirPods are something of a technological marvel thanks to their W1 wireless chip and the way that they pair with iOS and macOS devices around the home.
They also look and feel very similar to the EarPods that have been shipping with iPhones for a while now, so most people are instantly familiar with them. However, as is the case with so much in the consumer electronics space these days, nothing is perfect. For starters, for some people at least, they simply will not stay in the ears!
If you find that your AirPods like to fall out of your ears when exercising or even simply doing household chores, then you are going to love this idea that someone came up with. It’s a hack, to be sure, but it’s better than losing an AirPod or two. We are absolutely sure that is a point we can all agree on. One AirPods owner actually tried a few solutions with limited success before settling on one which certainly does appear to work with minimal fuss but does involve a hole punch and some waterproof tape.
Then it occurred to me that actually what they needed was enough grip in a couple of places to stop them falling out. What I tried then has worked a treat, and now you’d need a crowbar to pry these things out of my lugs. Okay, that’s an exaggeration, but they don’t fall out anymore.
With some strategically placed tape – the kind that can be picked up for a few dollars from just about anywhere – it turns out that AirPods can be kept just where you need them to be. That is, of course, in your ears, and with this solution keeping the tape inside your ears rather than on the outside, nobody will even know it’s there. You may even notice a better audio quality thanks to the improved placement of the AirPods within your ears, too.
(Source: MacRumors Forums)
You may also like to check out:
- iOS 11.1.2 Jailbreak To.Panga Released For Developers
- MTerminal Jailed IPA Download On iOS 11 Lets You Install Terminal Without Jailbreak
- Download: Pokemon Go 1.57.5 For iOS, 0.87.5 APK For Android Rolling Out
- Pokemon Go 1.57.5 IPA And 0.87.5 APK Hack Available To Download Now
- Download iOS 11.2.1 IPSW Links And OTA Update With Critical Fix
- Download iOS 11, 11.2, 11.1.2 Links & Install On iPhone X, 8, 7 Plus, 6s, 6, SE, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- Downgrade iOS 11 / 11.2.1 To 11.1.2 On iPhone Or iPad [How-To Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 11 / 11.2.1 / 11.1.2 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]