In countries where Apple doesn’t officially support iPhone 4, prices go as high as $1500 for a software-unlocked set. But that really is nothing compared to what British designer Stuart Hughes has managed to pull off.
Yes, dear readers. What you see above is a rose-gold-plated iPhone 4 covered with 500 diamonds. This customized iPhone 4 was made for a mega-super-duper-uber rich Australian businessman.
From Small World:
The handset is wrapped in more than 500 individual flawless cut diamonds totalling 100 carats.
It features two interchangeable diamonds which fit over the ‘home’ button – a single cut 7.4ct pink diamond and a rare 8ct single cut flawless diamond which are together worth more than £4 million.
The back of the phone is plated in rose gold and the Apple logo glitters with 53 diamonds.
The customized handset costs a whopping $8 million ($8,000,000). You would have to sell 615 kidneys to buy one. So unless you have 615 kidneys or are immensely rich, look away. [via Small World]
You may also like to check out:
- This 22c Gold iPad with 53 Diamonds in Apple Logo Costs $189,000
- This iPhone 4 Diamond Edition is Unlocked, White in Color and Costs $20,000
- iPad Diamond Now Available for Pre-Order for $19,999
- The 3 Million Dollar iPhone 3GS Supreme
- This iPhone 4 is Made of 200 Year-Old African Blackwood and 18K Gold. Costs $3500
- The 24c Gold Coated iPod touch (Special Limited Edition)