Do you want to tether your Wi-Fi iPad with your iPhone? look no further than MyWi app for jailbroken iPhones which is so much more easier to use than you think it is. With MyWi, you can create a WiFi HotSpot with a press of a finger! Wherever you are (just like iPad 3G) – you can connect your iPad to your iPhone easily.
For installation instructions, simply follow the step by step guide posted here. MyWi is available on both Cydia and Rock and comes for US $9.99 with a free 10 days trial if you download it via Rock.
Features of MyWi app are as follows.
– Create WiFi Hotspot to connect mutiple laptops or mobile devices to share your iPhone’s internet connection
– 40 bit and 104 bit WEP Security to prevent others from accessing your WiFi HotSpot
– Ability to enable USB and Bluetooth Tethering on your iPhone as well
– Broadcasts the Network Name (SSID) – no need to fuss with creating an adhoc network on your laptop
– Uses less battery and much faster then PdaNet due to native routing
– Shows up and down bandwidth usage
You may also like to check out:
- iPad Fitted in a Car Dashboard [Video]
- Solution to Fix iPad Wi-Fi Problem
- Turn your iPad into iPhone for Making Phone Calls
- A 2-Year-Old Girl Finds iPad Extremely Easy to Use [Video]
- Super Duper Guide to iPad – Everything You Need to Know!
[via iPhone Download Blog]