CEOs of Apple, Google and Facebook are reportedly going to meet with President of the United States, Barack Obama, on Thursday in San Francisco, reports ABC News.
Image via: TUAW
Apple CEO Steve Jobs, who recently took a medical leave of absence from his company, and Google chief executive Eric Schmidt will be among the attendees of President Obama’s event with business leaders in San Francisco Thursday evening, a source familiar with the event tells ABC News.
In October last year, Steve Jobs and Obama met to discuss a number of issues such as the economical situation, education, innovation and technology.
Hopefully, this is also going to debunk those shocking rumors about Steve Jobs’ health, according to which he only had “6 weeks to live”.
You may also like to check out:
- White House App Brings Obama on Your iPhone
- Steve Jobs will Run America Better than Obama Says Bill Maher [Video]
- Obama’s Twitter Account Hacked by French Hacker
- President-Elect Barack Obama to use Windows Mobile
- President Obama Calls iPad, iPod and Xbox a Source of Distraction