Due to its large screen size and space, iPad is extremely comfortable to work with in most cases. However, there are times when you feel awkward holding it from one hand, and typing from another in the landscape mode. Your one hand here becomes nothing more than a dock, whereas the other one remains hanging in air – used only for on-screen typing. Not so cool right?.
Now a guy named Scott Robbin has come up with a cooler concept. According to his idea:
It seems like the iPad’s keyboard, in landscape mode, leaves you no choice but to hold the device in one hand and hunt-n-peck with the other. What if the keyboard was split into two, and placed in the lower-right and left corners? Then, you could hold it with both hands, and type a la the iPhone.
Here, the only thing that you might have to sacrifice is the key size, but it might be more comfortable and functional. Do you agree with Robbin on this one, or do you have something better in your mind? Thoughts? [via AppAdvice]
You may also like to check out:
- 4iThumbs Physical Keyboard for iPhone
- iTYPE Keyboard Converts iPhone into a Portable Computer
- Turn your iPad into iPhone for Making Phone Calls
- Turn Your Wi-Fi iPad into iPad 3G with MyWi App for iPhone
- Physical QWERTY Keyboards For Tablets Like iPad