PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds, or PUBG as it is known to its friends, is without doubt the biggest name in gaming right now although the Fortnite fans may have a thing or two to say about that.
With a mobile release now out of the way, the developer behind the game has turned its attention to getting a new Xbox One update out the door, and with its release today we are in receipt of a host of important bug fixes.
Along with those fixes, we also have some cosmetics that have been added via a Western Military Crate that can be earned with Battle Points.
The new patch, officially dubbed Patch 12 for those who are keeping tabs, is a laundry list of gameplay and interface fixes that will likely see your biggest gripe rectified, whatever that may be.
There’s a newly optimized vehicle system, for example, as well as a fix for a problem which saw voice chat cause crashes for some users. Those who like their user interfaces to be just right will also be pleased to see that a bug which caused layouts to be misaligned has now been squashed, too.
The full official Patch Notes of Xbox update 12 of PUBG reads:
If you’re a PUBG fan and playing on Xbox One, now would be a very good time to try everything out.
You may also like to check out:
- Fix “You’re Trying To Access Snapchat Through A Third-Party App” Error, Here’s How
- PUBG Mobile 0.4.0 APK For Android, iOS App Global Release Is Imminent
- iOS 11.4 Beta 2 Download Expected Release Date For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Jailbreak iOS 11.3 Update: Security Researcher Discovers Kernel Bug In Newest Public Firmware
- iOS 11.2.6 Downgrade To iOS 11.1.2 With FutureRestore: Here’s What You Need To Know
- Download iOS 11.4 Beta 1 IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone And iPad
- Download iOS 11.3 IPSW Links, OTA Update Of Final Version Right Here
- Jailbreak iOS 11.3 / 11.2.6 / 11.2.2 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]