Phoenix2 iOS 9.3.5 jailbreak update is available to download right now. Here’s what is new in this latest release.
The world of jailbreaking can often be a confusing, difficult and downright strange one and while that is unlikely to change any time soon, the rewards are usually worth the effort. If you are using specific versions of iOS and want to go the jailbreaking route, then you need to follow different paths and one of the tools for jailbreaking one of those paths has received an update. Phoenix2 has been released for use, and it continues to jailbreak 32-bit devices running iOS 9.3.5.
The new update was announced by developer tihmstar himself and can be downloaded from here. If you do, you will be downloading an updated version of the original Phoenix jailbreak tool that we told you about yesterday, and as we already showed you exactly what you need to do in order to download the tool and then subsequently use it so we are not going to go into all that detail here. Instead, we are going to tell you about what has changed in this particular version 2 release. According to the developer, this most recent release includes the following changes:
- Fixed gsc.*/sed bug.
- Removed iosbinpack+dropbear.
- Fixed starting LaunchDaemons.
If none of that makes any sense to you then that’s great, because it likely means that you haven’t hit any issues before now. All that really matters at this point is that the Phoenix tool is being improved and that can only be a good thing for those who need to continue to jailbreak 32-bit devices running iOS 9.3.5. If that does not apply to you, then there are other ways to jailbreak, including those that allow iOS 10.x to be used.
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 11 Beta 5 IPSW For Your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch [Dev Release]
- New In iOS 11 Beta 5: Release Notes, Changes, Features
- Download Cyrus V2 Installer For Installing iOS Tweaks Without Jailbreak
- How To Jailbreak iOS 9.3.5 Without Computer Using Phoenix
- Fix Kodi 17 Video Stuttering Playback On Fire TV Stick / Raspberry Pi, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 10.3.3 / 10.3.2 / 10.3.1 / 10.3 For iPhone And iPad [Latest Status Update]
- Download iOS 11 Beta 5 & Install On iPhone 7, 7 Plus, 6s, 6, SE, 5s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]