Nike is one of the biggest, if not the biggest names in sportswear and that goes for sneakers as well. You do not have to be a collector of shoes to know that Nike’s Air Force 1 sneakers are a pretty big deal, and the company is hoping to use that brand cache to push its latest line – iPhone cases.
While the idea of iPhone cases made by Nike may not initially make a lot of sense, bear with us for a moment.
Announced this week, Nike is offering not one but two different case designs, both made of TPU plastic. What makes these cases so interesting is the fact that they look just like the sole of the sneakers they are based on – Air Force 1 and Roshe. When we say they look like them, we mean they are identical, indistinguishable from each other, the same as each other, completely. You get the idea.
While both of these cases will add some heft to your iPhone, that does mean that they will also protect it from the usual bumps and scrapes that a smartphone has to endure during its lifetime, so there’s that. The Air Force 1 will come in one color at launch, so if you like blue, then you are in luck. Roshe fans can choose from crimson or green, and no matter which color or sole type you opt for, you will be able to pick your new case up for $35 with Nike+ members getting free shipping thrown in as well.
These cases are not going to be for everyone, but if you like your sneakers and want your iPhone to kind of look like them, then these cases are well worth checking out.
You might also like to check out:
- Apple Posts Video Tutorials On iPhone 7 Photography, Tips And Tricks
- Pokemon Go 1.33.1 And 0.63.1 Hack Available To Download Now
- Fix Kodi 17 / 17.1 Krypton Crash Issue, Here’s How [2017 Guide]
- Fix Kodi Screen Size Issue On 17 / 17.1 Krypton, Here’s How [2017 Edition]
- Download Instagram Rocket IPA Hack On iOS 10 [No Jailbreak Required]
- Download Spotify++ IPA On iOS 10 [No Jailbreak Required]