This beta 2 seed of macOS 10.13.4 comes approximately two weeks after the initial release and is now immediately available for registered developers of Apple Developer Program portal.
Apple hasn’t gone entirely crazy with this latest improvement to macOS but there is definitely enough included here to make it worth the install when the time comes. A new user-facing alert has been added when a 32-bit-only app is launched, which is extremely similar to how iOS functions.
Users are now also able to opt-in – or out – of the new Messages in iCloud functionality which ensures that all receive iMessages are stored securely in Apple’s cloud solution. As well as important security fixes, macOS 10.13.4 also brings a dedicated Privacy session which is unique to macOS.
For those registered as active developers on developer.apple.com, macOS 10.13.4 beta 2 is available to download and install right now. If you already have the first beta of macOS 10.13.4 installed, you can grab the beta 2 update from Updates tab found in the Mac App Store.
If new features are found or discovered in this beta 2 seed of macOS 10.13.4, we will update this post accordingly. Stay tuned for more on this.
You may also like to check out:
- Pokemon Go 1.61.1 IPA And 0.91.1 APK Hack Available To Download Now
- Download: iOS 11.3 Beta 2 IPSW, OTA Released For Testing
- iOS 11.3 Beta 2 Release Notes, Changes, Features: Everything New In One Place
- iOS 11.2.5 Jailbreak: Adam Donenfeld’s iOS 11.2.2 Vulnerability Could Result In A New Liberation Tool
- Download iOS 11.2.5 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update For Your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch
- Downgrade iOS 11.2.5 To iOS 11.2.2 For Potential Future Jailbreak, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 11.2.5 / 11.2.2 / 11.2.1 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]
- Jailbreak iOS 11 / 11.1.2 On iPhone X, 8, 7, iPad Using LiberiOS [Updated]