Apple’s iPhone X is here and buyers around the globe now have their hands on the hottest smartphone release of the year.
The new release is undoubtedly the biggest change in the way the iPhone not only looks, but also how it is interacted with, in many a year.
That has benefits in that the new design is exciting and new, but it also means that for the first time in a long while, there is a new learning curve with which iPhone X owners will need to grapple. Apple has released a series of documents and a new video in the hope of reducing the time that learning curve takes to navigate, and they are all available today.
The new documents cover a multitude of features that new iPhone X owners may need to know about, including how Face ID works and the all important Animoji that could be the iPhone X’s sleeper hit. The full roster of support documents includes:
- Use Face ID on iPhone X
- Get help with Face ID on your iPhone X
- Use Animoji on your iPhone X
- Use gestures to navigate your iPhone X
For those who prefer their learning to be of a more visual nature, Apple has also released a new “guided tour” video in which users are walked through their new iPhone X. Topics again cover Face ID and Animoji, and users are also taken though how to interact with their new device via the new gestures built into iOS 11. The video runs over four minutes and is a great way of killing time while that new iPhone X charges up a little.
The iPhone X went on sale across the globe this Friday and was greeted by huge lines and an expectant public. Concerns of a hugely constrained supply chain appear to have been premature, with the iPhone X suffering no worse a stock situation than previous iPhone releases.
You may also like to check out:
- Fix For iPhone X Activation “Could Not Activate iPhone” Error Possibilities
- Download iOS 11.2 Beta 2 IPSW Links And OTA For iPhone X
- The Best iPhone X Ultra-Slim Cases That Don’t Break The Bank
- The Best iPhone X / iPhone 8 Wireless Chargers
- Download iOS 11.1 IPSW Links And OTA Update Of Final Version
- Downgrade iOS 11 / 11.1 On iPhone Or iPad [How-To Guide]
- Download iOS 11, 11.1, 11.0.3 Links & Install On iPhone X, 8, 7 Plus, 6s, 6, SE, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- Jailbreak iOS 11 / 11.1 / 11.0.3 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]