Shipping times for iPhone X in the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, UK, Europe, some parts of Asia and other regions have now improved, meaning potential consumers can expect a wait time of approximately 1-2 weeks before their hardware is shipped.
Prior to this change, shipping times were sitting at approximately 2-3 weeks for most territories offering iPhone X for sale, showing that Apple’s improved production efforts ahead of the festive season look to be working as intended.
The change in shipping efforts means that any iPhone X ordered right now in one of the aforementioned territories will arrive on the purchaser’s doorstep in early December way ahead of the festive shopping rush. That’s great news for anyone who just wants to be part of the illustrious iPhone X gang or those who are planning on purchasing Apple’s new flagship for a loved one or family member as a gift.
For the rest of the supported iPhone X territories, those shipping estimates are still sitting at approximately 2-3 weeks, which is the official times that consumers need to wait when purchasing the device. With that said, even the worst case scenario in those estimates should still get the iPhone X in their hands way before the Christmas rush. Some people who have purchased the device already have been taking to Twitter to suggest that they’ve received notification from Apple that their delivery dates have been brought forward by approximately 8 days.
That information leads us to believe that Apple is publishing worst case shipping estimates but is continually looking to fulfill orders quickly where possible. For those who can’t abide waiting, retail Apple Stores are continuously getting stock of iPhone X on an ad-hoc basis and offering it on a first-come-first-served basis.
Personally speaking, I had an order in with Apple for iPhone X with an expected delivery date of December 5 but was contacted by an Apple Business Team representative this morning as a 256GB Silver iPhone X had come into stock unexpectedly at a local Apple Store. That shows that it’s definitely still worth checking local stock on a daily basis.
It seems that Tim Cook has stayed true to his promise that Apple would ramp up production of iPhone X.
You may also like to check out:
- Pokemon Go 1.53.2 IPA And 0.83.1 APK Hack Available To Download Now
- iPhone 8 Microphone Not Working Or Poor Mic Volume Issues Being Reported With No Fix In Sight
- Download GBA4iOS 2.1 iOS 11 IPA On iPhone Or iPad [No Jailbreak Required]
- vShare iOS 11 Download For IPA Files [No Jailbreak Required]
- Windows 10 Product Key And Activation: How To Find It And How It Works
- Download iOS 11.1.2 IPSW Links And OTA Update For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch
- Downgrade iOS 11 / 11.1.2 On iPhone Or iPad [How-To Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 11 / 11.1.2 / 11.1.1 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]