Apple yesterday unveiled the new iPhone OS 4 in an event held at their 1-Infinite loop campus in Cupertino. Final version of iPhone 4 will be released for iPhone and iPod touch with the next-gen iPhone at WWDC this year. The biggest question here is that how well does this release of OS stands against Google’s ever-so gaining Android OS, and Redmond’s revamped Windows Phone 7.
The following head to head comparison between iPhone OS 4, Android 2.1 and Windows Phone 7 will help you answer most of your questions.
Note: Some of these features listed above for Windows Phone 7 may change when phones are actually released this fall.
P.S. Apologies for the harsh watermarking, but it had to be done to combat all the pirates out there.
You may also like to check out:
- Windows Phone 7 vs Android
- Windows Phone 7 vs iPhone 3.x
- iPhone 3GS vs Nexus One
- Download iPhone 4.0 Beta for iPhone and iPod touch
- iPhone OS 4 – Hands-on Video and Screenshots
- iPhone OS 4.0: An In-depth Look at the Jailbreak Situation