Just a few days ago, we posted a conceptual image of next-gen iPhone 4G which had video conferencing and iChat options. And now, 9to5mac has found out strong evidences in the latest iPhone 3.2 SDK for iPad which reveals the possibility of video chat/calling options coming to the future version of iDevices.
Some files found in TelephonyUI.framework has strings with the term “VideoChat” which clearly indicates that the future version of iPhone and iPad will have video option right in the phone app itself.
iChat is likely going to be the app which will provide this functionality. Some references to “iChat” app can be seen in the screenshot below.
You may also like to check out:
- iPhone OS 4.0 Firmware Features
- iPhone 4.0 Firmware Spotted in the Wild
- iPhone OS 3.2 Confirmed Features
- Next Generation iPhone 4G to Feature LED Camera Flash?
- iPhone 4G to Feature Magic Mouse like Touch Sensitive Case?