Developer-only test units of Windows Phone 7 are already out since last month. Previously we saw how Windows Phone 7 web browsing stacks up against iPhone 3GS running iOS 4. This time, Pocketnow brings an exclusive look at the web browsing experience with Internet Explorer on WP7, and compares it with Safari on iPhone 4 running iOS 4.x, and Nexus One running Android 2.2 Froyo.
Web browsing comparison can be seen in the video attached below.
If you have ever used Pocket IE on Windows Mobile 6.x, you will know how painful it was. Internet Explorer on Windows Phone 7 has surely come a long way, and considering that this is still a test version of OS running on a prototype hardware, it does a pretty good job against both iOS and Android. I am personally really looking forward to first of Windows Phone 7 devices when they hit the shelves in a month or two time. What about you?
Check out our Windows Phone 7 Activity Center for all things WP7.
You may also like to check out:
- HTC EVO 4G vs HTC HD2 vs Nexus One [Video]
- Speed Test: iPhone 3GS vs Palm Pre vs iPhone 3G
- Nexus One Blown Away by iPhone 3GS in Browser Speed Test
- Nexus One with Android 2.2 Froyo Pwns iPhone 4 in Web Browser Speed Test [Video]
- iOS 4 vs Android 2.2 vs Windows Phone 7 – The Inevitable Comparison